[UbuntuWomen] Introduction from New Member

Waode Rahmawaktu waode.rahmawaktu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:12:10 UTC 2006

Hello list,

Here i am, a new member from Indonesia. First , I am so glad to know
that Ubuntu give a space for women who want to be involved in the Ubuntu
Project. I feel surprise because i didnt find any thing like this at any
Linux distro.

I've used linux since 2004, first i begin with Redhat then Suse. I used
Linux for helping me to secure the website that i've maintained (I used
the combination of  "LAMP").  Ok, i think, that's all for my
introduction now  :).

Cheers,
Waode Rahmawaktu