[UbuntuWomen] looking mentor

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Nov 17 20:30:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, November 17, 2006 9:07 am, fatma oymak wrote:
> My name is Fatma from UK-London...I am very new in Ubuntu also linux...
> English my second languages...(you can sign it)
> I have studied telecomm. and network eng. and at this moment I am working
> as
> a volunteer...
> I need mentor about the Linux carrier
> is there anyone interested in?

Welcome Fatma!

What is your first language? Would you be more comfortable with a mentor
that speaks your first language or English?

What sort of aspects of Ubuntu are you looking for a mentor in?

Our official mentoring program is for women who want to get involved with
the Ubuntu community specifically, but I know there are some people on the
list who might help out with learning Ubuntu if that's your goal.

--
Elizabeth A. Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com