[UbuntuWomen] joining the list

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Mar 23 19:02:16 UTC 2006

Welcome Lizzeh.

I don't know if this list is moderated to avoid outside mails at all, so
if you're actually subscribed forgive me for stating the obvious (and for
Ccing you).

Go to where it says "Subscribing to ubuntu-women"

Put in email (and name if you'd like) and enter a password.

You'll get an email that will help you activate your subscription.

Done.

Once you complete subscribing you're part of the group, nothing else needs
to be done. All the emails to the list will come in your email and you can
just Reply to them when you want to say something. Does someone have a
link for mailing list netiquette handy? That might be useful to link to
our site...

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com