Translations (was: Re: [UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu-Women team on Lauchpad

vid svaksha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:51:59 UTC 2006

On 3/23/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:

> > done... you are now the owner, so please check if it does reflect
> > the same :-)
>
> Not so far ... I still get no extra options for U-W or U-W/
> +translations.
>
> I hope I'm not displacing you as owner: we can have more than one,
> can't we?

hmm... I am not sure if more than one owner can be added  ... the
LP-users list would be able to give you a proper clarification.
Btw its ok, ownership is not more important than the work itself (of
which you do a bunch I heard ;-)).  If you do want volunteers, surely
many people here will be willing to step up  :-)

ciao,
vid