[UbuntuWomen] #ubuntu-women approved by the CC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Mar 22 11:46:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 11:10:27AM -0800, Ursula A. Kallio wrote:
> >Just a quick note to inform you all that IRC #ubuntu-women on Freenode
> >was approved by the CC in today's meeting.
> >
> >So chat away grrls ... :-)
> Are others chatting and I am in the wrong place?  Someone please do a
> test join.  I am osg.

You might have been in the wrong place, there have been about 8 people in the
channel for quite some time. Might be idling when you join, but we're in the
nicklist.

irc.freenode.net
#ubuntu-women

svaksha - glad to hear about the official status of the channel, thanks!

- Lyz (pleia2 on IRC)

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com