Teaching and computing (was: Re: [UbuntuWomen] hello!!

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 22 04:09:58 UTC 2006

On 22/03/2006, at 12:35 PM, Yolynne Medina wrote:

> Nice to here that July, I too am an educator and presently
> exploring edubuntu.
>
> It sure is nice to know people with the same passion as I do.

Hello Yolynne :)

It's my vocation, too. I love to teach, and it's great to be able to
share that experience with others.

I was involved in pilot network-teaching, using communication
protocols and experimental software to teach at several different
locations at once. This was pre-Net. It's exciting to see how far the
technology and the teachers have come since then! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)