[UbuntuWomen] Prospective and current translators

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 22 04:04:32 UTC 2006

Hello all :)

This mail is targeted especially to any member of our group who is
willing to donate some time to translate our website/wiki.

You don't have to be a professional translator of any kind, or to
have a lot of time.

__Every sentence translated, helps.__

I'm about to add an Ubuntu-Women Translators' wiki page, which will
link to the wiki-translation page, some key resources, and
introductory information for you. It will link [1] from the main U-W
wiki page [2].

It should be finished some time today. :)

I'm your translation team-leader, and I welcome you to the Ubuntu-
Women Translation Team! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomen/UbuntuWomenTranslation

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomen