[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu-Women team on Lauchpad

Claudine Chionh claudinec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:18:26 UTC 2006

On 20/03/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:
> > [0] https://launchpad.net/projects/ubuntu-women
> > [1] https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-women
>
> Svaksha, I clicked on each link, and Launchpad logged me in
> automatically both times. However, when I went back to my own
> Launchpad page, it said I was not a member of any teams. :(
>
> How do I join the teams?

The "people" page has a link in the top right corner to "join this
team". The "projects" page doesn't have this link.

I have only just been catching up with email as I was away on the
weekend. I am really busy so I'm not sure how much time I can
contribute to U-W. However I would be happy to help with proofreading
and editing U-W documentation if there are people who aren't confident
writing in English.

Claudine

--
Claudine Chionh <claudinec at gmail.com>