[UbuntuWomen] Thanx Jane

Evelyn Namara evelyngeek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:16:13 UTC 2006

Thanx Jane i will be getting u the software that i need on
the CD and the complaints i get from the ubuntu users locally in Uganda.

Otherwise, i appreciate the work canonical is doing,
i highly appreciate it, shiping for us free software is the best,

And as the main advocate of Uganda linuxchix we use ubuntu
as the core and we give it out to all the
women to use,

so when i complain about smthing, its because i want the best out of
what i feel proud to use.
But thanx for the great work people of canonical i appreciate it all.

The software on the 1 CD to a normal desktop user is fine,
but to some one who goes deep into other fields other
that browsing and alike, there is still much needed on the CD.
--
Evelyn Namara
Technical Support Engineer

+256782795320