[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 06:10:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself,

My Names are Judy Ann Okite, from Nairobi,Kenya. I train/teach Linux in
different institutions/colleges in kenya, I am the (FOSS)IT consultant at at
KCCT(Kenya College of Communications Technology) and to put my words into
action am managing the proxy(squid) server,in the institution. Currently Am
working on an Open Source e-Learning management system.

I started with the Suse linux which I believe is a perfect platform for
'Newbies'in linux, it has beautiful documentation(HowTo's), then I jumped
into Redhat as I am more of a network person,but recently upgraded into
Fedora core 4. I have Ubuntu on my PC and Am still working my way round her.

I Am looking foward to learning about OSS development in this list and being
mentored into this field.

Kind Regards,

Judy Ann Okite
+254-721-237507