[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 13:26:54 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm Ndapewa Hangula (but most call me Pewa) from Windhoek, Namibia. I work for Telecom Namibia's IT Helpdesk.
I have not worked with Ubuntu that much, but my introduction to OSS was with first with SuSe and then Debian and Knoppix.

I am currently concentrating on Web publishing but have taken an interest in Wiress Networking.
I'm very keen on learning (or rather refreshing myself with) Java and Python.

Kindest Regards,
Pewa