[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

|| vid || svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 13:10:33 UTC 2006

On 3/11/06, Evelyn Namara <evelyngeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hullo all,
>
> I would like to also introduce myself,
> My name is Evelyn Namara from Kampala Uganda,

Welcome Evelyn !

> am a technical support Engineer, and i work at a
> company called Linux Solutions in Uganda.
>
> The kind of solutions we offer are based on OSS.

Is it technical support for FLOSS deployments or do you develop
client-specific software using this platform ?
How is the IT market scaling in Uganda? Do you also have issues like
piracy problems (with proprietary software),  low bandwidth, expensive
hardware and/or lack of support on a desktop level, etc...

ciao,
|| vid ||