Juni (was: Re: [ubuntu-women] Happy Women's Day :)

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 10 03:54:14 UTC 2006

On 09/03/2006, at 10:33 PM, || vid || wrote:

> Um, heyllo people, this is June from India.

Welcome, June! :)

> .....I am totally new to
> Linux Totally, jus started VB programming... and using Suse linux and
> I find it awesome.. have joined this list to gain information abt
> Linux and related matters....an 19 yrs old and doing an IT diploma +
> BA in english

I have a son studying computing at uni., so I have some idea what
it's like for you (and remember what it was like for me). ;)

What year are you in? Do you have an IT area where you really want to
study or work?

Don't worry too much about being totally new to something. We take on
new things every day, no matter how old we are. It's mostly not
fatal, and an excellent excuse for more caffeine and chocolate (do
you have a favourite drink/snack while you're computing? :D ).

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)