[ubuntu-women] introduction

Sébastien Nicouleaud seb.nicouleaud at laposte.net
Tue Mar 7 06:19:45 UTC 2006

Le mardi 07 mars 2006 à 11:05 +0600, || vid || a écrit :
> For starters, how about all the 60+ members
> introducing(*)  themselves and that includes the men too :-)

Hi everybody,

So, let's introduce my (included) self :)

I'm a young software developer, and happy Ubuntu user (and
bad-but-improving english speaker/writer). I subscribed to this
mailing-list because I'm interested in everything the UbuntuWomen effort
will produce.

For example, I sincerely hope it will contribute to avoid some people
behaviour I noticed on IRC chans, which don't match my vision of an
helpful, open-minded community.

Seb