[ubuntu-women] introduction

Ursula A. Kallio uak at nerp.net
Tue Mar 7 05:26:02 UTC 2006

Hello.  Nice to meet you all.  I am developing a documentation
infrastructure that includes things such as DocBook DTD, XML, XSLT, and
xsltproc that runs on Linux (Ubuntu).

Since starting my documentation development work, I have learned more of
Linux from an admin's perspective, which is quite cool.  My background
includes over five years of experience writing documentation in an HPC
(high performance computing) environment.

Also, I live in California, speak Finnish and Spanish, and am learning
Mandarin.

uak