Ubuntu-Women Goals (was: [UbuntuWomen] (No, you're not... :))

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri Jun 30 17:39:44 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-30-06 at 18:53 +0200, Robin Sonefors wrote:
> I know I should shut up now, but I won't.
>
> Are you telling me you won't ask questions when boys are around, just
> because in some places, there are pissing contests?

This would be unfortunate. I'm a boy. I hope no one is deterred from
asking questions because of my gender.

> And I can promise that this is not the only good community around.

I have seen other good communities, I can testify to that.

> There's idiot's everywhere: deal with it. If most users are cool, make
> sure there's one more cool user (you). That'll make the forum/mail
> list/whatever a better place to be for others.

In addition, I've met idiots from both genders.

Thank you for listening.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the