Ubuntu-Women Goals (was: [UbuntuWomen] (No, you're not... :))

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 30 17:37:43 UTC 2006

Hi people,

There was good progress a few months before with the creation of
ubuntu-women for empowerment and getting involved in actual
development but for some reason this didn't prosper much lately, could
be attributed to the fun and madness of the dapper development cycle.

Since we're now starting with edgy, I think its a good time to get
involved again and for those people who volunteered to be mentors for
certain subject matters to come back and start being proactive again.

What do you guys suggest?

Jerome G.

--
Jerome Gotangco