[UbuntuWomen] Re: No, you're not... :)

Thea P thealp+ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 04:07:43 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,
My name's Thea and I'm also new to the list (about 2 weeks). I'm a
nurse from Toronto, Canada, and I work for a small nonprofit. I'm part
of a small group working towards moving our nonprofit from the use of
MS Windows and other proprietary products towards Open Source
Software, with Ubuntu as the distro for our desktops.

And Jeannie Boyle: Broadcom wireless on one of our boxes worked out of
the box on Dapper Drake, although we couldn't get it to work on
Breezy.

TP