[UbuntuWomen] new to ubuntu-women list

darsha darsha.h at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:15:53 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the list.  I have been using
Ubuntu for the past 3 months and it is my most positive Linux
experience to date.  I am a new media artist and I use and develop
documentation for an object oriented programming software called
PureData (Foss of course ; ).  I look forward to contributing to
Ubuntu especially with ubuntu-women efforts.  I am often on the
#ubuntu-women irc channel.   Can't wait to meet more of the community!

Ciao!

Darsha