[UbuntuWomen] Old Wiki and Current Website

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Sun Jul 2 14:13:48 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 02:47:44PM +0200, Robin Sonefors wrote:
> That's my fault... In the past, the wiki was at
> http://ubuntu-women.org/Wiki, and thus the link to Ubuntu Women really
> linked to the front page of the website, and the wiki-link really linked
> to the wikis front page. The links are fixed now.

Ah ok :)

> Yes, we were discussing whether the existing ubuntuforum-forum was good,
> or if we were going to set up our own. That's why it's there. I removed
> it for now...

If I might add my $.02 to the subject, I think the existing Ubuntu Women
forum[0] is good. Since we are the same group I don't see why we'd have to
duplicate the already successful effort on the official site.

[0]http://www.ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=76

> The reason I didn't just put up working links is that we were going to
> re-theme everything so it looks like on the front page. But nothing
> happened, obviously...

I think the site design looks great the way it is, thanks to Vid for the work
she put into it.

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com