[utah-devel] PPA build failures

Gema Gomez gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com
Wed Aug 15 08:04:36 UTC 2012

On 15/08/12 08:56, Javier Collado wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to the emails from launchpad, I see that the UTAH package builds
> for both natty and oneiric have failed, but not the ones for precise and
> quantal.
>
> What is the level of support for natty and oneiric with regard to UTAH?
> Are we expected to be able to use it on those releases?

We are supporting it from Precise onwards. I don't think we are going to
have time to go back and change all the testing that we have ongoing for
them, unless the scripts suddenly start giving us a lot of grief. So I'd
say that there are more prioritary things!

Gema

--
Gema Gomez-Solano        <gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com>
Ubuntu QA Team           https://launchpad.net/~gema.gomez