problems with Focal graphics/ probably solved

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 01:09:07 UTC 2023

Earlier I was complaining about simple things not working
right such as vlc when moving from Bevaer to Focal.
I got most things solved building mesa from scratch
but IIRC there was also a problem with fortran compilers
earlier that just went away.

I noted that in the installation suggestions, snap and apt-get
give different versions. I always use apt-get instead of
snap. Could this have created weird failure modes?

Thanks.

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216