Wine (Was Budget-priced Windows license)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:34:48 UTC 2022

On Wed, 25 May 2022 15:32:24 +0200, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

>Later versions of Office gradually add the ribbon to all the apps.

I 100% *hate* ribbons!

It makes my work so much slower trying to find out how to do things that were in
the menus before!
And this is terrible in Excel where I no longer can manage my graphs properly.
I stayed on 2003 for as long as I could but when I had to replace the laptop
finally in 2019 I could no longer install Office 2003 so I had to go for 2019
(the last version that can do a no-cloud *local* installation, I believe).

And I need MSOffice since my email archive is on Outlook from 1996 forward and
it cannot be exported to anything readable by any other mail client. :-(

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden