Wine (Was Budget-priced Windows license)

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 24 10:08:28 UTC 2022

24 May 2022  at 11:30, Liam Proven wrote:
Re: Budget-priced Windows license (at least in part)

Hi Liam

>https://www.theregister.com/2022/01/19/wine_7/

>Which is why I wrote that article, in fact.

I find Wine is far better than it once was, and I (try) to keep up with the
latest Dev or Staging release, but since I upgraded to 22.04 updating Wine has
not been working, first the Repo would not add, when I got that sorted (or
think I did) it was the Key that was a problem, odd because AFAIK they have not
changed it for a long while?

Any pointers to running the update of Wine (think I'm a couple behind on 7.7
when 7.9 is out)