Telelgram updates

Aaron Rainbolt arraybolt3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:25:50 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 12:53 PM Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the past three days Ive been getting a notice on my desktop
> screen: Pending update of "telegram-desktop". Close the app to avoid
> disruptions (12 days left)   Ive restarted the app, had to restart my
> computer after some OS updates, still this comes up immediately. Are
> others getting this message too?
>
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005

Try opening a terminal and running "sudo snap refresh
telegram-desktop". For some reason Snap auto-updates don't come
through automatically very well (in my experience, anyway). The above
command will manually update the snap. You will be asked for a
password, type your password and press Enter when prompted.