Bone-conduction headset

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 15:16:42 UTC 2022

I use soundcore bluetooth earpiece with Kubuntu 20.04.
I use them for phone calls thru an app but I use it mostly
thru my phone. Ive not noticed any issues with it - other than
occasionally connecting to the wrong device and then I have to
disassociate it.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606