NVME suspend/resume issue on 22.04

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Fri Aug 5 08:48:00 UTC 2022

This is a continuation on my recent thread about an NVME SSD failing
to appear after a system restart, but it works perfectly if you power
cycle the system.

If one searches for "suspend/resume NVME linux" there are lots of very
similar problems, with fixes and workarounds.  It's difficult to work
out exactly when/whether it has been fixed in the mainstream kernels
yet.

I will try some of the 'less risky' workarounds but I think I will
also just hope that ongoing kernel fixes may sort this out.

--
Chris Green