Trying to remove FireFox

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:04:55 UTC 2021

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 13:24, Grizzly via ubuntu-users
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I don't have an Email Sig for any mailing list as humour is not constant across
> the net, I have checked through sigs I may have used for "private" emails and
> all of them stick to the same rule as most lists i.e. no "politics, religion or
> football"

Ah, OK then. Good for you. I apologise for the mistaken identity and
accusation!

> I had Vivaldi but moved away

I liked it myself, but it doesn't do anything for me that Chrome and
Waterfox don't provide.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053