VirtualBox Windows 10 64 bit question

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:48:28 UTC 2021

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 09:12, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> It isn't necessary to sign in to your Microsoft acct to install
> Windows.  I have not got an account and don't remember even being
> asked.  If I was asked then I must just have cancelled it or something
> similar.

This is correct but each release of Windows 10 makes it harder and
harder to skip that part, and AIUI Win11 does not permit this at all.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053