Replacements for Firefox and Thunderbird?

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 17:17:58 UTC 2021

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:31:32 +0100, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
>neither is it affiliated with Google or the other suppressors
>of free speech.

I dislike Twitter and Facebook. However, I don't care if they ban
anybody good or bad from their platforms. Those platforms are crap, I
can't understand why somebody would like to use them. IIUC the Mozilla
folks try to make the Internet even P2P only available for the people
they consider to be good. This is indeed wrong, very wrong. OTOH Donald
Trump is a criminal liar, a demagogue, a racist, plain evil and when
twitter banned him, he still could use the White House Twitter account,
so the people who wish freedom of speech for Donald Trump, don't need to
worry, he's Richie Rich, nobody is able to censor him.