ZTE phones as modems on Beaver - anyone try that?

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Fri Dec 17 12:13:45 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-12-17 at 13:01 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> Weird, but TBH I have never found bluetooth easy or reliable, except
> on Macs.

The ONLY time I EVER managed to do Bluetooth file transfers between
mobile phone and a Linux computer was with a Nokia 6230i. Everybody was
most impressed with the Linux distribution I was using because they'd
never managed to get it to work with windows.

It's never worked for me since. Now on a Moto G8 Power Lite, I just
plug into the USB and only use the Bluetooth for hands free use.

Dave