FWD: Re: How do you make Libreoffice 7 menus READABLE?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon Aug 16 08:41:33 UTC 2021

(Re-sent without the attached screenshot mentioned below, that the
list software blocked because too big. Hopefully the issue is clear
anyway)

----- Forwarded message from "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti at nexaima.net> -----

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 07:42:52 AM +0000, Sorin Srbu wrote:

> Hello Marco!
>
> Have a look at menu Tools/Options/Libreoffice/Personalization.
>
> Fiddle around with those. Does it help setting those for better contrast
> etc?

Hi Sorin, and thanks for the prompt answer. What you suggest solves
part of the problem, as shown in the attached screenshot. If I select
another theme, I do get light gray background for the toolbar, which is what I want. However:

1) the top menu entries (File, Edit etc...) remain unreadable, because
they stay another shade of gray, instead of turning black

2) the drop-down menus for selecting font or paragraph style remain
black background, white text. Better than gray on gray, sure, but not
good yet.

So, what next?

Thanks.
		Marco
--
Help me to continue my digital awareness blogging:
https://stop.zona-m.net/christmas-2020-fundraising/