How to create bootable USB thumb drive with iso file

Charles IRONS irons.charles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:37:16 UTC 2020

https://www.blackmoreops.com/2018/09/27/remove-grub-bootloader-from-windows/

https://www.howtogeek.com/114884/how-to-repair-grub2-when-ubuntu-wont-boot/

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RecoveringUbuntuAfterInstallingWindows
> I am a retired end-user of Ubuntu with few command skills. I am
> waiting to upgrade my Asus desktop to Ubuntu 20.04.1Windows7 is on
> the original dual boot partition . I still need it to do my tax
> returns three times a year.
> If possible please give me links to "How to" instructions for
> upgrading / installing Windows 10 from the download.
> My desktop 6 year old Asus has 4GB DDR3 Ram, 500 MB HD Win7 partition
> and 3.4GHZ Intel core I3 motherboard.
> I am guessing you mean 500 *GB* Windows partition? I don't think
> youcan fit Win7 into half a gigabyte.
> Hope you will advise me. Thanks & kind regards. Chas
> Well, the steps are in this email. If it all sounds a bit much
> foryou, well, I understand, but I don't think anyone could make it
> mucheasier.
> -- Liam Proven – Profile: https://about.me/liamprovenEmail:
> lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts:
> lproven at gmail.comTwitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/Flickr: lproven – Skype:
> liamprovenUK: +44 7939-087884 – ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420
Hi again Liam
Sorry for the HD size error. 500 GB Win7 is right.
Thanks a million for your quick response with detailed instructions.
I will do my learning and let you know the result in time. Maybe I will
wait for 20.04.1 download , then do Win 10.
Much appreciated. Chas-- Our preferred address
isirons.charles at gmail.comMobile   +2783 588 0028