2 Inboxes one account????

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:32:44 UTC 2020

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 at 19:30, Jay Ridgley <jridgley2 at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> On my wife's system she has two email inboxes -
>
> One is under her email address (like normal) the other is under her
> local folders. How can I remove the one in her local folders?

This sounds normal for T'bird. I *STRONGLY* advise you *not* to try to
remove either or you are quite likely to delete all her email.

I suggest enabling T'bird's "unified inbox" view which may reduce the confusion.

Short how-to:
https://www.lifewire.com/read-emails-unified-inbox-thunderbird-1173101

Longer official description:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/unify-your-pop-email-accounts-global-inbox