timekeeping application?

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Thu Jul 2 06:14:00 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-07-02 at 13:32 +1000, Karl Auer wrote:
> To my great distress, the little "hamster" applet, that I have used
> for years to track my time, is no longer available in 20.04. I will
> see if I can resurrect it somehow, but...

If you mean the hamster-shell-extension, then you can download/install
it yourself, apparently... I haven't tried this.

See this issue from the GitHub page:
https://github.com/projecthamster/hamster-shell-extension/issues/327

There are a ton of extensions you can find by searching for "time
tracker" on the GNOME Extensions site, but I assume you're looking for
specific recommendations... I don't have one myself :(.