systemd unit file dependency on file systems being mounted?

Peter Silva peter at bsqt.homeip.net
Sat Aug 15 16:39:13 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I have an an application that has as systemd unit file.. it runs a bunch of
daemons,
that we only want starting up after the network and all file systems are
mounted.
Some file systems might be NFS mounted... I don't know... this is a generic
unit file
installed with the package.  How does one generically express a dependency
on "all file systems normally mounted during boot are available?"

I currently have:

After=network.target

I figure perhaps:

After=network.target local-fs.target remote-fs.target

If there are no remote file systems configured will the remote-fs target be
satisfied,
or will it just refuse to start?