Clipboard changes?

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:22:34 UTC 2019

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 8:43 AM Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:

:

> Think back on your behavior. Did you recently start using Google Chrome or Chromium inside or outside the VM? I was recently "bit" by this bug, where the clipboard didn't work between Chromium on the host and anything inside the VM:

I have Chrome on both the host and VM, but I have been using Brave on
both for most ofmy browsing.  Also, this clipboard inaccessibility
happens in all apps, both in the VM and on the host - there is no way
to copy directly from VM to host or vice versa.

I had to resort to copying and writing to a file that is accessible to
both machines, then opening the file on the other to collect the
clipboard content.

Since this happens whether the native host is Xubuntu or Windows, I
strongly suspect it's broken in VB.

Thanks.

Mark