Experience with OnlyOffice's desktop editors?

Dr Rainer Woitok rainer.woitok at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:09:36 UTC 2019

Liam,

On Friday, 2019-05-24 17:21:22 +0200, you wrote:

> I think that the ### display merely means that the column is too
> narrow to display its contents without truncation. Try making the
> column wider?

Duh :-(
Some things are just too simple to find out ... :-(
Just another thanks ... :-)

And to add another  (hopefully) simple question:  In MS Excel, even when
working with the ".ode" files,  the column headings "Date",  "Price" and
such stuff stay in place while scrolling, while in LibreOffice they just
scroll off the screen.   Do I have to somehow disable  that behaviour in
LibreOffice?

Sincerely,
  Rainer