Experience with OnlyOffice's desktop editors?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:21:22 UTC 2019

On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 17:19, Dr Rainer Woitok <rainer.woitok at gmail.com> wrote:

> Up to now  this was  by far the  best suggestion.  Under Windows I saved
> the spreadsheet  with the most  complex formulas as ".ods",  moved it to
> Ubuntu  and opened it  in LibreOffice.   It seems LibreOffice  could now
> correctly interpret  all formulas  (though I  did not yet  do a thorough
> side-by-side comparison).  The only gotcha I noticed so far: LibreOffice
> consistently displays  "###"  where there should be a "yyyy-mm-dd" date.
> Is this a simple configuration item in LibreOffice?
>
> Anyway, thanks a lot :-)

Well, good!

I am surprised that Excel includes an option to output to a relatively
recent FOSS product such as LibreOffice/OpenOffice ODS, but if it does
and it works, good!

I think that the ### display merely means that the column is too
narrow to display its contents without truncation. Try making the
column wider?