Correct posting format

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 23:11:41 UTC 2019

> If you are on your phone and log into gmail through a browser, or at
> least through Firefox as that is what I tested with, or you are in a
> pc based browser, bottom right of the window by the Trash can
> are three dots. Click the three dots can click Plain Text Mode.
> If you are using the app on your phone, you cant do it. If you login
> through the browser and it defaults to mobile, remove the "m"
> from the url or find the text that says - desktop version.
>
> Wade

OK.. I was wrong.
I was writing it as I was doing it and I thought it was working but
it was not. On your phone, on the desktop vs or the app, you cant
select Plain Text. It tried to load the "new" gmail look but then went
to the basic html site over and over when I tried to send. Sorry
for telling you wrong.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606