Correct posting format

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:56:27 UTC 2019

--

> Thanks,
> My question was not specific enough.  I'm using gmail and was
> specifically interested in web clients and android phone clients since
> that is where I read this address.
> regards,
> Echo

If you are on your phone and log into gmail through a browser, or at
least through Firefox as that is what I tested with, or you are in a
pc based browser, bottom right of the window by the Trash can
are three dots. Click the three dots can click Plain Text Mode.
If you are using the app on your phone, you cant do it. If you login
through the browser and it defaults to mobile, remove the "m"
from the url or find the text that says - desktop version.

Wade