wiped disk - no longer bootable

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Jul 12 13:27:31 UTC 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:16:54 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>_Nobody_ contributing to this thread has got the slightest idea, if you
>suffer from a hardware or software issue or if the problem exists
>between chair and keyboard.

At the moment I halfe expect the maximum credible accident: Broken
hardware in combination with bad maintained and buggy software and a
user who doesn't know what he is doing. Apart from this I also
suspect that those contributing to this thread either don't have
experiences with a setup such as yours (at least I don't have those
experiences) or they have experiences with a very similar setup and
reasons to not use such a setup.