Left handed cursor

Owen Thomas owen.paul.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:49:25 UTC 2019

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 18:36, Grizzly via ubuntu-users <
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> 09 January 2019  at 17:44, Jay Ridgley wrote:
> Left handed cursor (at least in part)
>
> >Good evening,
> >
> >I use my mouse with my left hand, is there a pointer shows in the
> >appropriate orientation? I am not able to find one...
>
> Just a thought, could you edit the icon file(s) to "flip" it over?

I use a mouse with my left hand too... I know it is to some, but to me,
using my middle finger instead of my index finger has never been an issue.
Thankfully, I have the standard five fingers on my left hand and I haven''t
so far found any one of them as being of any particular preference.

This thread gives me an opportunity to ask the following questions that
have been on my mind for a while: What advantage does a lefty somehow miss
when using a "right handed" mouse and pointer? Is this often debated?

Maybe people will make me the subject of derision for my email being OT...
my initials...

  Owen.