Right Click run exe with Wine

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 12:53:05 UTC 2019

Hi All

Having a problem, I have installed Wine (on Bionic) and can run the program I
intended to, via Launcher, with no problem

BUT if I right click any *.exe file (including those in Wine's defaulty C_Drive
structure) I don't get the "Run with wine option" it defaults to Achive
Manager, and "open with other app" does not show Wine as a choice

I can run from terminal with Wine [path to exe file]

Any pointers please, not tried to reinstall Wine (yet)

Is there a file somewhere that contains the list of App = Filetype pairs that I
can check (Ubuntu version of windows registry "open with" lists) or one that
holds the list of all apps (here seems to have many duplicates of same app)