Super Key no longer shows Apps

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:18:35 UTC 2019

On 08/01/2019 14:45, Liam Proven wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 14:50, Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I noticed this morning that when pressing the Super (Windows) key the
>> applications are missing: "Sorry there is nothing matching your search".
>>
>> It finds files, images, music etc but no apps. Has anybody else seen this?
>
> You'll have to be a lot more specific.
>
> What Ubuntu release? What desktop? What was the last thing you did
> before this happened? Did you customise the keyboard at all? Does it
> otherwise work normally? Does the same thing happen with a different
> keyboard?

!6.04 Unity I applied the days updates (I've been through apt's logs &
nothing jumped out at me) keyboard is standard issue (it's a laptop).

I've Googled it but all the answers there haven't worked. I'm stumped.

Cheers,

  Phil.

--
One woman makes a din, two women a lot of trouble, three an annual
market, four a quarrel, five an army, and against six the Devil himself