Spelling checker Thunderbird 60.4.0 (64-bit)

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 13 00:33:40 UTC 2019

Thank you for reading this.

A week or so ago the spelling checker started to flag plurals as being
miss spelt. I'm been using the UK dictionary for years but just to see
if that is suddenely the problem I tried the US dictionary with the same
result.

An Internet search hasn't revealed any problems with the dictionary. Is
anyone else having the same problem?

The words in this e-mail that the spelling checker has flaged are:

plurals, suddenly, revealed, problems, words, years and flagged.

I've checked "/usr/share/dict/words" and there aren't any problems there
so the fault seems to be with Thunderbird.

--
Regards,
Phil