Use of Bluetooth to test programs.

Owen Thomas owen.paul.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:52:59 UTC 2019

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 at 04:51, Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the UI feature that you don't particularly like? Also, have
> you tried some or all of the Ubuntu flavors to see if you'd like one
> of them better?

Don't get me wrong; I like Ubuntu generally. However, in 18.04, when one
alt-tabs through one's open applications, and one has multiple sessions of
a single application open, at least as it appears on my lesser Acer
computer, one has to bring one's right hand to the keyboard to press the
down arrow key if one wants to select through to one of the open sessions.

In 16.04, one has merely to wait for the multiple sessions to be displayed.

Perhaps I'm being a bit precious, and although Ubuntu has been good to me,
I'd rather just keep things simple and stick to the standard flavour so I
perhaps I'll wear the Ubuntu grin and get on with it.

  Owen.

--
I cut code at an intensity and from a place of my own choosing.
Clique Space(TM). Anima ex machina.