vertical taskbars on MATE

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jul 21 19:58:50 UTC 2018

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:26:47 -0400, Little Girl wrote:
>That's true. I think I used an older version of Ubuntu MATE for my
>tests. Yep, I used an Ubuntu MATE 16.10 ISO.

Off-topic: I'm using openbox and stay with 16.04 LTS as long as
possible for several reasons. Btw. while ROXTerm upstream continues
ROXTerm development, Ubuntu dropped it from the repositories. It was
discontinued for a short while
https://sourceforge.net/p/roxterm/discussion/422638/thread/60da6975/
but it's no surprise that it is continued
https://realh.github.io/roxterm/en/news.html , since I doubt that any
other terminal emulation can compete with it, it was merely a matter of
time.