Looking for ratings of all-in-one printers for Linux (Ubuntu in particular)

ubuntu-lists at mikhail.nulluser.com ubuntu-lists at mikhail.nulluser.com
Sun Jul 8 09:16:56 UTC 2018

Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

> I know there are probably multiple places where such ratings can be
> found.  Not knowing which are reliable, I'm sort of asking for ratings
> of the ratings, I guess.

While not a direct response to the question you asked (about ratings
sites for printers), I echo an earlier anecdotal mention of Brother
printers.  I bought a Brother monochrome laser printer (they have color
laser printers as well) and have used in on various versions of Ubuntu
variants without difficulty for several years.  I would never even
consider buying another brand (even though I've used various Canon,
Epson, and HP printers over the years).

One huge plus in my experience has been the fact that Brother has Linux
drivers for their printers.

May you fare well in your search.

Allan