Any other alternative to at

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Feb 18 19:30:33 UTC 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:22:31 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

>> >For many many other tasks, there are usually multiple alternatives
>> >that can achieve almost the same things with some variants. For
>> >example, there are different programming languages, or there are
>> >different `ls`.
>> >
>> >It looks weird to me that there would be no alternative to `at`.
>>
>What are the alternatives to 'ls'?

There we go!

As already pointed out

 tree

is an alterntive regrading some needs, but actually

 tree

is not an universal replacement for

  ls

neither

  ls

is an universal replacement for

  tree

:D

That's why all the OP's request are that problematic. To help teh OP,
we need to know what the OP realy, realy want's to do.